My husband is a man of patience.......
He is a man of hard work......
A man of tenderness......

He is also a man who looks good in a pair of bike shorts! (woot, woot)
(Ok, shake it off.)
He is also a handyman.....
(now, does that piece go there?)
He is a man of kindness to every living creature.....
(he doesn't share his computer with just anyone)
He is a man of love....
(our 1st anniversary in Manti)
He is a man of culture........
(hey, not too close there hula skirt girl)
He is a man of the multi-task........
He is a man of adventure....
He is the man of homework....
He is a man of silliness........
He is a man of few words.....
He is a man of great teaching abilities.......
But most of all he is a Super FATHER........with two lucky kids! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! You are such a great, loving, and devoted father and husband!
Happy Father's Day to all those great men in your life!
Gary's the man... ;-) Happy Father's Day to him and that was a great tribute. I just fed your bro! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove to all!
This was a great tribute! He is a wonderful dad to darling kids:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute way to show off all his great qualities! I love all the pics. I really think you guys are such a great couple. You are lucky to have him, but he is definitely lucky to have you too!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, that was awesome! Now next year, I am going to have to remember to take cool pictures like that of my hubby and do the same thing. I was laughing out loud at your comments on the pictures! You are so funny! Oh my goodness! I particularly like the one of him riding a little girls bike! That's hilarious!! What a great way to show off your man! Happy Father's day to him and all the Father's out there!
ReplyDeleteI love the fathers day blog. What a good guy! I am thankful there are still some good guys in this world. And... I LOVE your cake! That is adorable! Thanks for the help with the move. We are really going to miss you all too! But the good news is were not too far away! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCute post!!
ReplyDeleteI just popped onto your blog from Mormon Moms Who Blog. Congrats on your new little one coming to your family! I just thought this tribute was so amazing even though I didn't know you guys. :)
ReplyDelete