I can't believe my little girl is 14! She turned 14 on March 30th. I am just now getting the pictures downloaded to share! We celebrated it on Saturday the 28th.
This is the look of torcher on her face as she had to wait through dinner to open her presents.....poor girl!
But alas! She finally got to open them and Mr. Bumbles was right there to help her.
Then we finally got to bring out the cake!
Grandma and Grandpa M came to celebrate with us too! And we ate Missy Moo's favorite meal, steak and artichokes!
Then on the morning of Missy Moo's actual birthday Grandma and Grandpa G called and sang her happy birthday before she went to school and that evening brought her a birthday present. How thoughtful they are! We are so greatful to have both sets of grandparents near by to feel their love and enjoy special memories with them!

Happy Birthday Miss!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Taryn! 14 is such a fun age and I hope this year brings you much happiness...♥♥♥ Your cake is so beautiful and
ReplyDeleteYour litttle helper is a cutie pututie!
I hope it all was a special day for you.
Hugs to you!
Happy Birthday Taryn! We just enjoyed some artichokes last Thursday! I didn't know you like them! The next time we see you we hope we can get some and we'll make it and chow down!
ReplyDeleteThat cake is so cute! Carter is such a master at opening gifts. Oh, I love her haircut! It was nice to see Mom and Dad; thanks for sharing the pictures!
Oh, we sent Taryn her bday gift. She should've gotten it today.
ReplyDeleteLove to all!