I have found my outlet and have decided to paint our 3/4 bath room off the kitchen. I bought the paint about 2 years ago. It is a Ralph Laruen suede and had no idea the technique to get it on the wall. My friend and neighbor, at the time I bought the paint, said she would show me how to do it, but as luck would have it she was having problems in her marriage, divorced and moved away before we could paint. I had just gotten pregnant with Mr. Bumbles and was leary of painting in such a small space with no windows anyway.
So now that I am not pregnant and need a project, I went to Home Depot last Wednesday to get a tinted primer for the bathroom, they told me they were having a faux painting class at 11am on Saturday. What luck. So after Missy Moo's haircut at 10am on Saturday I dragged her along to the class with me. I now feel adequate to take on the bathroom walls. I'll let you know how it goes. Complete with before and after pictures. Wish me luck!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see the results!
ReplyDelete