CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our baby G

Our year has started as sweet as could be.


The morning of our induction on Feb. 10th, 2010 started out with thoughts of wondering how our day would unfold.....


Here we are in the labor and delivery room waiting to be hooked up to the pitocin.


After 10 hours of labor and 4 hours of staying at 7 cm dialated, we decided the baby was too big to be born naturally..........I was super exhausted......




So we decided it would be best to have a c-section. My sweet husband sits with me as I wait to get the spinal block. The anesthesiologist is there behind us. (sharpening the needle I suppose:)




I am just happy to not be feeling the contractions at this point.




Our labor and delivery nurse, Coty, stayed around for the c-section, even though her shift had ended. She offered to take our camera and was sweet enough to take some of these pictures of the baby being born.

Here is our first introduction to baby G from Dr. Quinn......




A sweet eskimo kiss for baby.......



The proud mama and papa



Welcome to our little family baby G!

We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment