I really have no excuse as to why I haven't posted the rest of our summer pictures other than I am so far behind I don't know how to even begin, and the fact that I would rather be on facebook or read other blogs more interesting than mine.
So here are some pictures of our time at the farm this year.......
These are adorable and fun pictures! What a fun place to steal away to. I know there is lots of work to be done...but the experiences the kids get to enjoy are so wonderful. Payton loved her trip to your southern haven. Thanks for taking her!:-) Your tummy is looking cute!:) I am grateful fo great neighbors!
You sure had a fun time there! I love shots from behind of people walking; there's just something so Norman Rockwell about it for me. Glad that you were able to post pics at least. Hugs to all!
I am a 41 year old, stay at home mom and wannabe homemaker. I have been given a second chance at Love, and Life, after marrying the love of my life, Mr. Sweetie in 2005. We are completely in love, have three wonderful children: Missy Moo(from my 1st marriage), Mr. Bumbles and Baby G. As a stay-at-home-mom, I am forever on a quest to find fun, new, educational and exciting things for me to do with my kids. Whether it is cooking, learning activities, crafts, organizational things, I eat it up. I love reading blogs of moms who succeed at these things. If you have any ideas or comments please share them with me! I would love to hear from you!
These are adorable and fun pictures! What a fun place to steal away to. I know there is lots of work to be done...but the experiences the kids get to enjoy are so wonderful.
ReplyDeletePayton loved her trip to your southern haven. Thanks for taking her!:-)
Your tummy is looking cute!:)
I am grateful fo great neighbors!
XO ~♥
You sure had a fun time there! I love shots from behind of people walking; there's just something so Norman Rockwell about it for me. Glad that you were able to post pics at least. Hugs to all!
ReplyDeleteWow! The kids look like they're having so much fun on the farm! So jealous that you have horses!!
ReplyDeleteclothedmuch.blogspot.com