At any rate, we had a wonderful experience walking through the beautiful Oquirrh Mountain temple. It was great to be able to walk through the whole temple, from the baptismal font to the sealing rooms in one visit. When I go I usually only see one or two areas of the temple, to do the specific ordinances I came there to do.
Here is a picture of us in the orientation tent before we walked through the temple.( the picture is a little fuzzy because I had a smudge on my lens and didn't notice it until later that day at Boondocks) I am the one taking the picture. :)
My brother and sister-in-law are just behind us and the kids.

I love this one of the kids walking to the temple, just enjoying being together
Sweetie and Bumbles at the back of the temple after the tour
And I couldn't leave this one out of Moroni after he was hit by lightening, if you look closely at the picture you can see the burnt arm holding the trumpet. It has since been changed before the temple being dedicated.
After the temple tour, it was off to Boondocks. Miss was very patient, because this was a reward for getting the grades we agreed she had to get by the end of her 8th grade year. She took summer gym to open a period up in 9th grade, which took all of June and didn't have the chance to get to Boondocks until after the class was over.
And as a bonus, her cousins (and Aunt and Uncle) came for the surprise visit at just the right time to go with us.
Here is Miss' jackpot win, I think she got about 200 tickets in one move on this game. This is Uncle Chuck folding them for her.
The race cars were the most fun!
Miss took the drivers seat, while I got to ride along. She did very well for her first drive. Very careful driver. Most likely because mom was watching. :)
I wish I had a picture of Aunt Carolyn, strolling along with Bumbles while we stood in line for the race track, it was so adorable. I think they bonded.
Uncle Chuck helped bumbles out on is first round of (mini) golf.
I just have to share this video of Bumbles putting..... he really got into it.....
It looks like it was a fun filled, family inspired visit! I enjoyed the pictures of the kids going to the house of the Lord also:)
ReplyDeleteYou new header looks great! Was that taken from the farm?
That was so fun and I loved taking pictures of everyone. I still owe you tons of 'em to see!
ReplyDelete